Caring for your jewelry:
- Water, perfumes, lotions and oils are not your friends when it comes to helping you maintain jewelry condition.
- Keep your jewelry dry + remove it before bathing or swimming.
- To clean metal-only items, use a jewelry polishing cloth or a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Avoid metal ‘dip cleaners’ as they remove layers of finish, leading to quicker tarnishing. They may damage your stone.
- To clean jewelry that contains stones, crystals or pearls, be sure to research the best way to take care of that specific stone. Some stones are water soluble, some are softer than others, and it’s important to tailor your cleaning method to reflect this.
- When in doubt: a soft cloth will do.
Shop Raven & Firefligh’s Main Collection of Handmade Jewelry